Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Support the Director of Corporate Communications to develop communication strategies that support Visa’s business
objectives and drive growth; to develop communication programs that demonstrate the value of Visa to everyone,
everywhere and to develop key messages that communicate the attributes of trust, choice and growth of Visa as a business
and an organization.
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Communications to identify, prepare and respond to both internal
and external stakeholders
- Assist the Director in management of 2017 FIFA U-20 Worldcup Korea and 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics Games
to leverage global sponsorships
- Work closely with the Director to develop the strategy and manage the execution of
communications program for both sponsorships
- Support the Director to work closely with the global sponsorship team to successfully deliver
communication programs across the markets
- Maintain and assist in managing communications with PR team of local organizing committees
- Manage onsite communications during 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics
- Proactively maintain close relationships with journalists, strengthening Visa’s direct contact
with leading general, business, lifestyle and technical print, online and broadcast media
- Identifying and maximizing opportunities to enhance Visa’s profile in the media
- Developing content to promote Visa’s brand, technical and industry leadership, new products and services
- Ensuring spokespeople are well briefed and trained to deliver key messages
Integrated Marketing Communications
- Work closely with the Marketing functions to ensure corporate communication and marketing programs
are aligned and a coordinated approach is being taken to leverage Visa’s assets across the markets
- Assist the Director to development and delivery of informative and engaging internal communications activities
including employee communications programs and staff volunteering events
- Assist the Director to work with the Government Affairs function to support Visa’s pu
- PR Agency experience is a must.
- In-house experience preferred but not a must
- 7~10 years of experience (Gwajang - Chajang)
- Fluent in English
- Able to work in matrix organization and handle multi tasks.
- Ability to read data
- Good storyteller